Paul's Jaguar confirms their POOR WORKMANSHIP by Splicing a piece of leather to repair their Modification to a Jaguar XJS Center Console.Paul's Jaguar blames their POOR WORKMANSHIP on their customers inability to install their Modified console so it hides their Modification which exposes the raw leather edge.
Paul;s Jaguar solution is to Splice a piece of leather instead of doing a professional job and recovering the item. According to Paul's Jaguar, "...
the alteration may be noticeable only under a magnifying glass." As one can see in the picture, you don't need a magnifying glass to see the POOR WORKMANSHIP of Paul's Jaguar.I would not recommend Paul's Jaguar to anyone wanting quality work, not to mention Paul's Jaguar customer service is just as poor.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jaguar Xjs Center Console
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating...."
- "Tried recharging online through the lycamobile website and it always fails with different credits cards and even with different browsers. Called customer service to explain the problem, but they are..."
- "Already did this once I spent my entire day trying to figure out what the problem is I cannot put entries through you told me to go to history and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."